It may seem silly, but I’ve decided to make list of New Year’s Resolutions for my hair. Every year, people make these lists to become a better version of themselves. I don’t think it would hurt if I made a list that would help my help my hair health to improve.
Natural Hair Winter Giveaway. READ, REBLOG, and PARTICIPATE!
In the holiday spirit so I decided to bless one of my fellow naturals with a natural hair product gift set. I’ll gather a collection of products to compile a good sized set. However, I’m funding this MYSELF so bear with me lol. The set will include samples from Bee Mine, Carol’s Daughter, Shea Moisture, Oyin Handmade, and etc. The rules to enter are listed below.. and will be posted on the Contest Guidelines page of the blog. Reblog and I hope you participate (:
1) MUST be a teenager, (maximum age 19). Include your age in your submission.
2) The goal of this giveaway is to highlight you guys’ choices of protective styling during these winter months. Share your winter regime, how you style your hair, pictures, videos, etc. Just share how YOU are getting through the winter with your natural hair.
3) For every picture and/or video there must be an accompanying text post and vice versa.
4) All submissions MUST specify “Natural Hair Winter Giveaway”.
5) All submissions MUST be received before January 31st.
Those are the Contest Guidelines. The top five submitters will be chosen January 31st by the number of notes their post will have received. The top five will then each have their own follow up post sharing their natural hair journey, words of wisdom, why they should win, etc., each on a separate day over the course of the next five days. The final winner will be chosen by the number of notes that final post receives.
REBLOG and get the word out! Hope you guys decide to participate (:
**Winner WILL have to share a physical address where the set can be sent.
1. We are pretty much easy to buy gifts for. Have you ever seen a chick with natural hair turn down some butter, oils, hair products, or any other styling tools? NO AND YOUR NOT GONNA SEE IT. We go BANANAS over new hair products so you don’t have to over think anything. Most of use…
Hey, I've recently gone natural and i've been searching for a way to keep my hair moisturized. I see that after I wash and condition it, its soft, but then give it about 15 minutes and its dry all over again. Can you recommend a product I could start using? My hair texture is very coarse and when it dries it looks patchy :( and I also was thinking about dying my hair, do you know whats the best dye for natural hair?
I’ve found that mixing coconut oil with conditioners. That always helps me keeping it moisturized. I’ve had my hair dyed but it was done professionally. I think how your hair usually responds to color will have an impact as well. I have never had problems with color, so a particular brand doesn’t impact me as much. Hope this helps.
Part 1 of Why women are going natural for the wrong reason.
I’ve noticed that theres a huge spike in women taking the pluge and going natural. Not that I have any issue with it in anyway but some are doing it for the wrong reasons. Not only that but dont know what they’re doing as well, this can…
Can you recommend a tutorial Twist out vid + Products to get that look? your hair look great!
Not sure about a tutorial video, but I use a conditioner/water mixture to mist the hair, brush thru with my Denman and then twist into medium size twists before rolling the ends with perm rods. I usually use Shea Moisture conditioner. Hope this helps.
Your hair is freaking gorgeous!!! I loooooovvvvvveeeee it! I want my hair like this so bad. It needs to hurry up and grow. I need tips on transitioning back to natural. It's so hard. Have a great day!!!