- Brushing your hair a lot
- Over drying with the blow dryer,
- Flat ironing and curling your hair with a lot of heat,
- Brushing or styling hair when wet,
- Not keeping hair properly maintained with trimming,
- Allowing hair to become dry (not conditioning).
Coconut oil is amazing!
Everyone go get some, immediately.
I use it for my hair and skin and I’ve been using it for a while now.
Again, it’s so good especially if you wear your hair natural, it’s great to seal in moisture but I’m sure it’s good for your hair either way.
It makes your skin so…
if any of you suffer from itchy scalp like me, I may have to recommend Tea Tree Oil. seriously, I just tried the stuff tonight, and I haven’t scratched my head once in the past four hours. And my hands are usually in my head every ten minutes.
I’ll keep using this for a few more days and I’ll let ya’ll know how I feel.